In this episode Robin Waite, the Founder of Fearless Business, talks about how you can go from identifying business ideas from your interests, and transforming an idea to business.
Who is Robin Waite?
Robin is the Founder of Fearless Business – a 12-week Business Accelerator for Coaches, Consultants and Freelancers. Host of The Fearless Business Podcast and author of 5 books including bestsellers Online Business Startup and more recently Take Your Shot.
Why Should You Listen to Robin Waite?
There are plenty of reasons why you should listen to Robin. Let me give the top 3:
- Robin does a 10-minute coaching session during this interview, where he walks us through his process of teasing out a business idea from your interests. He takes you from an interest to idea to business in the 10 minutes.
- He is giving away his latest book for free.
- Robin helps you think differently about sales and helps you sell, even if you feel like you can’t sell.
What You’ll Learn from this Interview?
Robin talks about a lot of things in this interview. Here are specific things you’ll learn:
- He helps you with questions to take your idea to business.
- Robin talks about his “outside-of-the-box” approach to business and explains what he calls as a very numerical approach to dissecting a business’ strategy.
- He nicely deconstructs the fundamental limiting beliefs that people have when it comes to starting or running a business.
- He talks about product architecture, pricing and lead flow, which he likes to focus on, when it comes to any business.
- Robin tells you what you must NOT DO when it comes to developing a lead flow.
- He shares his story of discovering a new business after he broke down stressed from running his agency.
- Throughout the conversation, Robin focuses on helping you stop fearing about anything about starting or running a business.
and so much more!
Listen to the full interview >>>
Design Your Thinking Podcast Interview